Alterum is committed to providing the highest level of insurance advice and service. We take the requirements of the FSA seriously, and undertake that all our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount.
In our dealings with you we will be straightforward and honest and you can expect that:
- We will be open and transparent in the way we deal with you.
- We will only recommend products and services that are suitable for you.
- We will communicate clearly and fully with you at all times during the provision of our service.
- Any advice we give to you will be based on what is best for your business having obtained sufficient information about your circumstances to enable us to advise you properly.
- Before you accept our advice we will clearly explain why we are recommending a certain course of action and what you can expect from it. Our service standards ensure you receive an efficient and courteous service.
- We will agree with you in advance any fees and charges and the service you will receive for these.
- Should you have a reason to complain about any aspect of our service then you can expect that your complaint will be dealt with professionally and impartially.